If you were asked to take a dip in the pool of Chocolate, it would be like say less!!
Two employees from the Mars Wrigley plant in Elizabethtown, Pennsylvania, accidentally got their Willy Wonka on after falling into a tank filled with chocolate.
Ideally, the time to dip in chocolate is when the temperature is normal and not while it still cooking.
Thankfully, they were rescued.
According to the 911 call which was received about the incident.
“The incident currently is being downgraded, but originally two employees were stuck in a sort of dry chocolate,” the spokesperson said. The Elizabethtown Fire Department later transported the two workers to a nearby hospital as a likely precautionary measure.
Details regarding how the two workers ended up in the chocolate tank are unknown. A spokesperson for Mars Wrigley delivered the following statement:
“We can confirm both people have been taken offsite for further evaluation. We’re extremely grateful for the quick work of the first responders.”
Just arrived on scene here at Mars M&M Chocolates in Elizabethtown after 2 employees have fallen into a tank filled with chocolate. Stay with @CBS21NEWS for the latest pic.twitter.com/kTRJs9o5v8
— Nathan Yerges (@yergesphotog) June 9, 2022
No word on if any other workers shrank, got taken on a journey through a pipe or turned into a blueberry.
Thankfully the story didn’t end badly.