It’s the Festive Season and you should be aware that if you’re gonna be Drinking and not buying… there are a few guidelines you can follow
GUIDELINES FOR THOSE WHO WILL BE DRINKING BUT NOT BUYING DURING DECEMBER:
Basically, for all the bzzzzzzz… NAMU
1. Respect the buyer.
2. Greet the buyer before you sit.
3. Don’t be boring, tell more stories but don’t talk more than the buyer.
4. Always help the buyer with carrying the beers!!!
5. Dance to any music that the buyer likes.
6. Buyer’s jokes are always funny so laugh out loud like very loud.
7. when the buyer fights, you must fight alongside him. To death, you must fight
8. Every gal you come across belongs to the buyer even if she wants you.
9. Don’t attempt to drink any beer more expensive than the buyer’s beer.
10. Help the buyer crosscheck the bill. Make sure you raise your voice when arguing with the cashier.
11. If the buyer complains about anything in life, make sure you complain louder.
12. Relate to everything the buyer says
*Happy Festive Season*