A 14-year-old boy from Massachusetts died Friday hours after he took part in the so-called “One Chip Challenge”

Harris Wolobah, a sophomore at Doherty Memorial High School in Worcester, consumed an exceedingly spicy Paqui chip at school and quickly developed a stomach ache, his mother Lois told NBC 10 Boston.

Wolobah was picked up by family and brought home and started to feel better, but was later found passed out right as he was going to leave for basketball tryouts, his mom reportedly said.

The young teen was rushed to a nearby hospital and pronounced dead. A cause of death has not been confirmed with autopsy results pending. Wolobah’s mother Lois told NBC 10 Boston that she believes her son died from complications due to the spicy snack.

[Source: Pubitylatest]