He really said, “Oh helllll no!” to NINE MILLION DOLLARS
He appeared on the “Million Dollaz Worth of Game” podcast recently to express his fury over losing a $9 million deal after refusing to comply with COVID-19 regulations.
Last year, it was reported that Cube left the cast of Sony’s “Oh Hell No” after refusing the COVID-19 vaccine shot.
I turned down a movie because I didn’t want to get the motherf–king jab. I turned down $9 million. I didn’t want get the jab. F–k that jab. F–k y’all for trying to make me get it. I don’t know how Hollywood feels about me right now
However, he further claimed that he didn’t actually turn down the part but allegedly was denied the role.
Those motherf—ers didn’t give it to me because I wouldn’t get the shot. I didn’t turn it down. They just wouldn’t give it to me
Ice Cube says he turned down $9 million for a movie over his refusal to get the covid shot. “Fuck that jab and fuck y’all for trying to make me get it,” he said. pic.twitter.com/TtuBocvbh1
— Clay Travis (@ClayTravis) November 23, 2022
Ice Cube’s team did not immediately respond to a request for comment from The Post.
(SOURCE: NEW YORK POST)